Saturday, September 4, 2010

Challenge #19: A Recipe

Welcome to another Sentimental Sunday!

We sure got a good variety of clean and simple cards last week!  Some not as simple, but still all very squeaky clean :)  Sometimes it's nice to take a break from over-embellishing, at least least I think so! Let's get on with this week's events:

Here's our random winner of Challenge #18: 
Sorry for the lateness!
 
Congratulations! As mentioned in the last challenge, The prize is four sentiment sets from the Raindrop Echo Designs Digital Collection AND a custom watermark/signature set from the Custom Designs Section.  Please email me (Ann) at raindropecho@gmail.com to get details about your prize :)

This week's challenge is:
A Recipe:
One solid paper
2 Patterned Papers
3 Embellishments
(plus a sentiment)

I've never been very good at doing recipe challenges, so...I have no sample for this week : /  Plus, I'm going to a short weekend trip and I didn't have time to make anything.  But you shouldn't give up as easily as I did! I know you'll do marvelous things with this recipe, just like the design team have!



Sentimental Sundays Weekly Freebie:
Free sentiments are only available for one week.
For more sentiments like this, please visit the Raindrop Echo Designs Sentiments Collection at Whimsy Stamps.
A special thank you to those who link back to the blog when using these sentiments!
The prize for this challenge will be four sentiment sets from the Raindrop Echo Designs Whimsy Stamps Digital Collection AND a custom watermark/signature set from the Custom Designs at Whimsy Stamps.

 I also wanted to take this opportunity to quickly do a little shameless self promotion.  On September 8th, Whimsy Stamps will be introducing a new product line: CUSTOM RUBBER STAMPS.  Here's a little blinkie that I've made with some info as well as some sneak peaks of a few of the new designs.  On September 8th, you can visit THIS PAGE to find all the available designs!




When uploading to SCS, PCP, SNR, or other galleries, please use the keyword "sentimentalsundays19" Thank you!



7 comments:

Stef H said...

who knew cooking could be such fun! fabulous ladies!!!

Jenny said...

Thanks for the freebie sentiments Ann.

DesigNeAl said...

I LOVE your sentiments and have used them in my cards. Thanks! Looking forward to more :-)

Christina Hicks said...

Who is the winner! Just has a number sign.

Cleah said...

Love these! Can't wait to use for my sister's birthday card 'cause she loves to cook.Thank you for sharing.

Paula said...

GREAT CHALLENGE!!!
thanks so much
beautiful work from the DT
Paula xx

Dee said...

I'd just like to say how much I enjoy your blog every week. The DT cards are fabulous. Thanks for the free sentiment downloads every week. I'm not a big digital person, but I do use them quit often. Keep up the good work.