Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Winners of Challenge ##241: Winter Sparkle

Hello Sentimental Sundays Followers!

Thanks to everyone who joined in our "Winter Sparkle" challenge last week.
Gorgeous projects... I think there may have been a mix up somewhere too.  I had to delete a few entries, because they were following the challenge we had posted, right before break.  So please, if you are going to play along...our challenges are always posted on Sundays, so make sure you are looking at the right date before entering. 
Don’t forget you still have time to join in our current challenge theme:

****************

Last week's sponsor was:    
Sponsor's Prize: $10 gift voucher 
(digtial paper not included)

Winner is:
Real Friends Last Forever Card - 2
(Selected by random and notified)

Congratulations Winner !!!!!!
You have one week to claim your prize.
Please email us at sentimentalsundaysblog at gmail.com to get details about your prize. Please keep in mind, I only check this email once a week.  So you will hear from me, by the latest next Wednesday.  Thank you for your patience and understanding. 

And here's our Top Three chosen by the DT members

36. Jose



Congratulations Top 3!
Please feel free to grab the blinkie on the sidebar (the code you need is below it) and display it proudly on your blogs! You earned it :)

4 comments:

Pamellia said...

Wow, what a wonderful surprise! Thank you so much for choosing my card as one of your top 3! I am honoured and thrilled and will display your badge proudly! Congrats to the other winners as well, gorgeous makes by all! See you again soon. Hugs :)

Create With Joy said...

Thank you so much for selecting me as this week's winner! I e-mailed you several times but I had trouble with the e-mail you provided - I got several e-mails saying that the email was invalid. I hope that the last one went through. Anyway, I am writing to claim my prize - if for some reason my email did not go through, could you please contact me with an alternative address or provide instructions for claiming my prize as my address is valid?

Thanks so much - I love your challenge blog and the inspiration your DT provides each week! :-)

Create With Joy
http://create-with-joy.com

Nanda said...

Thank you for choosing my card for the top 3! Congratulations to the other winners.

Marlene Atkinson said...

Hi, Jose one of the Top 3 has not linked her card to your challenge blog, I think this is really unfair on those who adhere to the rules. Marlene