Saturday, March 12, 2011

Winners - - Challenge #44 - Anything Goes with a Sentiment

Let me apologize for the lateness of the winner's post this week. I had it all typed up and ready to go but must not have clicked "Publish Post" because it was still sitting in drafts. Thank you for all the gorgeous entries in our "Anything Goes with a Sentiment" challenge. I'll get right onto the winners since you probably have been waiting.




Here are our random winners of the last challenge:



Th prize is your choice of of 3 digital images from Heart Song Designs featuring the artwork of Leah Cornelius.




#19-Mueppi




The prize is four INDIVIDUAL sentiment sets from the Raindrop Echo Designs Digital Collection.






Please email us at sentimentalsundays@raindropecho.com to get details about your prize :)





And here's our Top Three chosen by the DT members:


#150 - Ingrid




#39 - MarjaS


#152 - 3s



Congratulations! Please feel free to grab the blinkie on the sidebar (the code you need is below it) and display it proudly on your blogs! You earned it :)



Congratulations to all our winners!





There is still plenty of time to enter our current challenge "Pearls & Lace".

Make sure to come back on Sunday for a new challenge and freebie :)


3 comments:

mariella said...

congratulations girls!!!

mueppi said...

Thank you for the good news!
I´M happy!
Hugs Gisela

3s said...

Thank you SO much for picking me as part of your Top 3 ladies. This made my day, let me tell ya!! (especially since I made this sentiment up as I went along :D)

Hugs, 3s