Sunday, January 8, 2012

Challenge #84-Snow, Blue and/or Glitter


Welcome to Sentimental Sunday!
We had a number breaking of entries last week!
216 amazing, creative most spectacular entries!!! Thank you so much for making the first challenge of the year a very successful one. Be sure to stop back on Tuesday, since we have a huge line up of winners to announce and see who has been chosen to be in our Top 3!

This week's Sponsor is:
make sure to visit their challenge blog:
Their challenge this week is "ANYTHING GOES"

And this week lucky winner will get:


This week's challenge is:
Snow, Blue and/or Glitter
(plus a sentiment)


So feel free to use 1, 2 or all 3 of the items on your creations this week.  Just make sure to let us know which ones they were.   Make sure to go over the "RULES" that are listed on the sidebar.
If your creation does not meet the challenge criteria, it will be deleted.

This weeks cards are as impressive as last weeks cards, so I hope that you find inspiration to join us this week.  So let us see just what they have in store for you.

Joining us this week from the BugaBoo Design Team are:
Amy using "Winter Circle Sentiments- Let It Snow"


Lori using "AKV Snowman Scarf"



And our very own Sentimental Sundays ladies:
Amy using “AKV Snowman Scarf”














































and 


MY 2012 BOO BOO!

















When uploading to SCS, PCP, SNR, or other galleries, please use the keyword "sentimentalsundays" Thank you!




5 comments:

♥ Mys ♥ said...

Lots of beautiful cards from the DT:)
Thanks for sharing!
*Hugs, Inger*

Bettina L. said...

Sorry can you delete no 16, something went wrong and it didn't show when I uploaded the page first and then I reentered. Now I can't seem to remove it. Bettina xx

Wuzimädi said...

Hi ladies! Wonderful DT-works!!! I like the new blog-look, very elegant :) All the best for 2012!
Hugs Michi

Marianne Schut said...

Sorry can you delete no 40, something went wrong and it didn't show when I uploaded the page first and then I reentered. Now I can't seem to remove it. Hugs Marianne

Sarah Bennett said...

Something went wrong when I tried to crop my photo- (#58) and I'm not sure if I should re do it. Sorry! But thanks for a fun challenge!