Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Winner’s #95– “Easter or Spring”

Hello Sentimental Sundays Followers!

Thanks to everyone who joined in our “Easter or Spring”  challenge last week. We really enjoyed all of your wonderful projects! Don’t forget you still have time to join in our current challenge theme “ My Hero”  plus a sentiment!

This weeks sponsor was:

Meljen’s Designs
Donating 4 free images, winners choice

MDblinkie

And our winner chosen by Random.org, is:

#17 – Pauline G

image

Congratulations!!!!!!

You have one week to claim your prize.

Please email us at sentimentalsundayblog@gmail.com to get details about your prize.

And here are the top 3 chosen by out Design Team:

#81 – Jaya Christina

image

#100 – Dorothy S

image

 

#117 – Ciska

image

Congratulations All!

Please feel free to grab the blinkie on the sidebar (the code you need is below it) and display it proudly on your blogs! You earned it :)

5 comments:

Jaya Christina said...

Oh my.. thanks much for picking me on Top 3!! :))))

Ciska said...

Thanks for picking me for the top 3 too, congrats too all the others! :)

Pauline said...

How exciting to win here! I can't believe it's me! Thank you so much. I'm off to email in. Congratulations to the Top 3 ... the creations are awesome!
hugs and blessings,
Pauline

Dorothy S said...

Thank you for selecting my card as one of the top 3 - what great company to be in! Congratulations to the other winners. So far I have not figured out how to get a badge, but I will try again!

Pauline said...

I'm not sure that my email has gotten through to the email - it was incorrect in the post, I found the correct one (well it wasn't returned to me!) ... just wondering if my message had gotten through! With Easter happening, I just wanted to make sure that you knew I had responded! Looking forward to hearing from you,
Pauline
magdalamade@yahoo.com.au