Sunday, August 12, 2012

Challenge #115: Clean and Simple

Welcome to another Sentimental Sunday!
Hello everyone-
We really enjoyed seeing all your beautiful and versatile Fall creations. I know it may not feel like Fall in most places, especially here in California but, it’s definitely around the corner. Be sure to stop back on Tuesday and see who our random winner is and who has been chosen to be in our Top 3!

This week's challenge is:
Clean and Simple
(plus a sentiment)

This weeks sponsor is:
bugaboo new logo
Donating: 7 digital images, winners choice

And this weeks BONUS challenge is a sketch created by Nicole:
Nicole sketch 2
This weeks BONUS prize is:
6 vintage clothes pin, wrapped with 2 yards of Bazzill Basics Ribbon-Stripes.

**Remember, you MUST use this weeks theme, PLUS the sketch in order to enter your creation for the BONUS sponsorship prize. **

I know many of us are intimidated by clean and simple cards, but I hope that this weeks inspiration will offer you the encouragement and inspiration to join us this week. 
Check out this weeks amazing creations. 





SS#115







115Jennipher



Kathy 115



Nicole #115







sentimental sundays 116 8 19 2012



Sandy S 115



Tameko - 115


When uploading to SCS, PCP, SNR, or other galleries, please use the keyword "sentimentalsundays" Thank you!

9 comments:

Chris said...

yes, I am intimidated by CAS cards . isn't it silly? well, we are what we are, hopefully I will make a card for your challenge because it's a good thing when we are actually challenged by a challenge.
PS - make it a one layer card and I am totally in a tizzy.

Safdar Ali said...

These all are the lovely cards. So beautiful designed. I am a Plastic business cards designer and i became so happy from these smashing designs.

Angela said...

Great inspiration from the DT!

Mia Scott said...

Thanks for a great challenge

xx Mia xx

Eret said...

I'm participating in your challenge first time :) I'm sure I'll come again and again to get inspired by this talented team.

cotnob said...

Thank you for the fab DT inspiration and great challenge.
Pauline
x

Anonymous said...

This was a great challenge for me, both the CAS theme and the round sketch! Beautiful!!

CraftyGirl said...

Great challenge and a bonus. Loving it!!

TTFN,

CraftyGirl

Sally Dube said...

Oh scrap - I didn't realize I had to upload twice for the Bonus Challenge... Great Challenge though!