Sunday, March 24, 2013

Challenge #147: Stitching


Welcome to another Sentimental Sunday!

Thanks so much to everyone who played along in last week's challenge. We really enjoyed seeing all your entries! Be sure to stop back on Tuesday and see who our random winner is and who has been chosen to be in our Top 3!

This week's Sponsor is:
Meljen's Designs
Meljen's Designs Challenge Blog
Meljen's Designs Store
Donating: 4 digital images, winner's choice

This week's challenge is:
Stitching 
(plus a sentiment)

As usual, our crackerjack design team has been busily creating some projects that we hope will inspire you to join in our challenge this week:


 
When uploading to SCS, PCP, SNR, or other galleries, please use the keyword "sentimentalsundays" Thank you!



11 comments:

K8 said...

Where do I upload my card?

D- said...

Yes your link is missing right now.
I'll come back later
D-

D- said...

Forgot my manners...
Everyone did a wonderful job on their creations.
D-designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous creations from the DT :-)
my card is here
http://loraquilina.blogspot.com/2013/03/untamed-beauty.html

luv
Lols x x x

Katie said...

Fab DT cards!
My card is HERE

Tanya said...

Fantastic DT cards! I love Meljen's Designs :)

My card is HERE

Thanks for a great challenge!

Tanya xx

Cheryl Walker said...

Beautiful job everyone!!! I didnt know where to link so I will leave my link here - http://sweeetdesignsbycheryl.blogspot.com/2013/03/sweet-birthday-wishes.html

Thank you for a fun challenge this week!!
Hugs,
Cheryl

Mian said...

Gorgeous creations from the DTs!

Here´s my card:
http://mianspysselhorna.blogspot.se/2013/03/pastel-colors-at-love-to-create.html

Hugs Mian

Andrea W said...

LOVE all the wonderful stitching inspiration! Thanks for a fun challenge!!!

Colien said...

Wonderful DT work and fun challenge, thanks!
grtz.Colien

Unknown said...

Have linked my tag .wonderful DT inspiration