Sunday, April 28, 2013

Challenge #152: Mixed Media Canvas/Portrait

Welcome to another Sentimental Sunday!

Thanks so much to everyone who played along in last week's sketch challenge. Not many entries, but the 8 that entered are magnificent !!  Some either love or run from sketches and some need more time than others, either way we are glad you played .
Be sure to stop back on Tuesday and see who our random winner is and who has been chosen to be in our Top 3!

This week's Sponsor is:
Just Some Lines Shop
Donating: $12 Gift Certificate

This week's challenge is: 
Mixed Media Canvas/Portrait
(no cards)
(plus a sentiment)

This week we are doing things a little different.
We are inviting all you mixed media, paint loving artists to join us this week.
I saw this  tutorial created by Arielle, from Snappy Stampin w/ Arielle and thought it would be a great idea for a challenge.
I for one, love of mixed media and I am scared of it!  LOL  When I what Arielle created, I was a  firm believer that any one of us, of YOU can too!! :)
Click HERE, to see the tutorial.
Even though we are doing things a little differently, we still need to see those sentiments!!! :)

Check out out what this amazing team has created for yo this week.
Hope you will be inspired and join us.
Angi

Archana

When uploading to SCS, PCP, SNR, or other galleries, please use the keyword "sentimentalsundays" Thank you!



6 comments:

Sunshine HoneyBee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Used several mediums to make my creation that I entered. Please let me know if it meets the challenge requirements or not. Time got away from me on the sketch challenge. I tends to overthink sketch challenges and then run out of time.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Suze said...

THis looks like fun. I'd really like to do this one but am away from my crafting supplies at present which is why the sketch didn't get done! Am back home just before this one closes so may not have the time to complete the project. Will just have to have all the ideas in place and then see how I go when I get home.

Debbie said...

Great challenge girls, thank you. Love the Dt work too, hope you like mine!
Debbiex

Suze said...

Made it in time! I enjoyed getting a bit messy with this one!

Nazeema Calypso Thompson said...

Debbie- I had to find you and fix your link. Please make sure you link the address to your post, not your image.

Hugs,
Calypso