Thursday, November 7, 2013

Design Team Call 2014

Design Team Call
We are looking to add some new faces to the Sentimental Sundays Team.
January- June 2014 Term

The team is SUPER easy going...and the ladies on the team are SUPER amazing!!!

Here is what will be required from you:
-  Create a card, scrapbook, digital layout, alter item, or anything using any sentiment and incorporating the challenge theme at least TWO A MONTH. You do not have to create weekly, though we (the team and those who visit the blog) love to see your creations!.

- Some weeks we will be asked to create only with our sponsors images. 
Be willing and open to do so. 

- Comment on participant entries (we divvy it up to decrease the load) - this is very important! Everyone loves comments.
- You will pick and create the winner's post at least once during the 6 month term.
- Join the Sentimental Sundays Facebook forum for communication and to chit-chat and share your creations.

So if  you would like to join us, please add your blog homepage to the link below, so that myself and the rest of the Sentimental Sundays Team can come by and say hi and check out your fabulous work. 

Looking forward to seeing your entries!!

Thank you!!
Sentimental Sundays Design Team


11 comments:

Rose said...

YAY :) thanks for the opportunity to toss my hat in the ring!!!

Unknown said...

Thank you in advance for the opportunity and for taking the time to browse my creations!

Marlene Atkinson said...

Thank you for the opportunity to apply for a DT post. Marlene

Rachael said...

I've uploaded my link too - thanks so much, hope you enjoy looking around my blog! Rachael x

Unknown said...

Hi! Thanks in advance for taking the time to browse my blog at www.theblankpapyrus.com and the opportunity to be considered as DT.

xox
Rocio

Sandy said...

Hi, I've added my link too. Thanks for the opportunity to join in the fun.
Hugs,
Sandy

Unknown said...

Thank you for the chance to join this great team!
hugs--
Roberta
Queen Bee Paper Crafts

MA-MI said...

Hi, Ladies! I'll be really glad to join the group. Hugs! Maja

Bernardine Cuttino said...

Thank you for the opportunity to be considered for this awesome team.
Hugs

Unknown said...

Thanks for the opportunity to apply for your DT positions! I haven't got any DT experience, but there is always a first!
Mirella DK xx

xxbella71xx said...

I have added my link, thank you so much for the chance to join your fab team

Stella x