Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Winners Challenge #183: Traditional Christmas Colors

Hello Sentimental Sundays Followers!
Thanks to everyone who joined in our "Traditional Christmas Colors" challenge last week.
You guys ROCKED last weeks challenge!!!  OMG...Did you see what I saw!!??
Incredible entries!!!  I know there will be a lot of happy card recipients this Christmas.
Don't forget you still have time to join in our current challenge theme:
Challenge #184: Snowman 

Also, the DT Call has officially ended and I have to tell you...this is NOT going to be easy!!
Each one of our applicants are keepers and I wish that I could take you all.
So off I go to make a cup of tea and send of emails to all our applicants.
****EDITED****
Everyone who applied to the DT call has been notified!!

****************

Last week's sponsor was:
(Selected by random and notified)
Winner is:

Congratulations Winner !!!!!!

You have one week to claim your prize.
Please email us at sentimentalsundaysblog at gmail.com to get details about your prize. Please keep in mind, I only check this email once a week.  So you will hear from me, by the latest next Wednesday.  Thank you for your patience and understanding. 

And here's our Top Three chosen by the DT member: Calypso
Now this was such a difficult decision, as all last weeks entries were super amazing and a record breaking number of entries too!!!  I did not get a chance to come by and leave comments for everyone.  I'm so sorry. 
I have been out, due to a dental procedure and minor complications.   
So with out further ado...Here are the TOP 5:




Congratulations Top 3!
Please feel free to grab the blinkie on the sidebar (the code you need is below it) and display it proudly on your blogs! You earned it :)

No comments: