Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Winners Challenge #185 & #186

Hello Sentimental Sundays Followers!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
I hope that 2014 promises good health, love, new ventures, love, peace and craftiness!!
Thank you to all of the amazing support from our sponsors, my design team and YOU!!
We are looking forward to another wonderful year, so we hope that you will continue to join us!
We will be starting the new year with new team members, along with returning and new sponsors!
I am SUPER excited and I hope that you are too!!

So, due to the holiday schedule I forgot to post winners from the previous challenge. My bad!!
It wasn't on purpose, promise!!!  Just spending quality time with our friends and family!!

****************
Sponsor from Challenge #185: Non-Traditional Christmas Colors 
Donating: 3 digi images, winners choice from SBS digital stamps 
(Selected by random and notified)
Winner is:


And here's our Top  3:



Rick St. Dennis Challenge Blog 
Donating: 3 images, winner's choice 
(Selected by random and notified)
Winner is:


And here's our Top  4: 


You have one week to claim your prize.

Please email us at sentimentalsundaysblog at gmail.com to get details about your prize. Please keep in mind, I only check this email once a week.  So you will hear from me, by the latest next Wednesday.  Thank you for your patience and understanding. 

Congratulations Top 3!
Please feel free to grab the blinkie on the sidebar (the code you need is below it) and display it proudly on your blogs! You earned it :)

9 comments:

Today's Beautiful Moments - Tracey Fehr said...

So excited to see I am one of your random prize winners! Yay! Thanks so much for the awesome challenges, and congrats to all the winners! I've sent my email...looking forward to hearing from you!

Julie P said...

Thanks so much for choosing me in your top 3, congratulations to all the winners, Happy New Year
Hugs Julie P

Bubleeing Colors said...

Thank you sooo much for choosing my card as top 3…………Congrats to all sweet Designers and all other winners……….. love your challenges!!!!!!

Happy New Year.

SOMA

mags said...

Thank you for choosing one of my creations in your Top 3. Well done to the winners.
Mags
x

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for including my card in your top 4! It really means a lot!

Sheena
xxx

Unknown said...

Thank you for choosing my card as a top 4!!! That means the world to me!! THANK YOU!!!

Unknown said...

Thank you for choosing my card as a top 4!!! That means the world to me!! THANK YOU!!!

NickScrapShack said...

Congrats Everyone!

Beautiful cards!

NickScrapShack said...

Congrats Everyone!

Beautiful cards!