Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Winner Challenge 210: Anything Goes

Hello Sentimental Sundays Followers!

Thanks to everyone who joined in our "ANY-thing Goes!"
We really enjoyed all of your fabulous projects and there was SO MANY too!!
Sorry about the late post, I was trying to make sure I got through the commenting, but I just didn't finish. So sorry if I missed you this week.  I will make to try and finish by the weekend. 

Don’t forget you still have time to join in our current challenge theme:
Challenge 211: Animals


Last week's Sponsor is:
Rick St. Dennis Challenge Blog 
Donating: 3 images, winner's choice 


Congratulations Winner !!!!!!
You have one week to claim your prize.
Please email us at sentimentalsundaysblog at gmail.com to get details about your prize. Please keep in mind, I only check this email once a week.  So you will hear from me, by the latest next Wednesday.  Thank you for your patience and understanding. 

And here's our Top FIVE chosen by the DT:



Congratulations Top 5!
Please feel free to grab the blinkie on the sidebar (the code you need is below it) and display it proudly on your blogs! You earned it :)

1 comment:

Heidi Brawley said...

Congrats to everyone!!!!!