Sunday, August 24, 2014

Challenge #221: Shaker Cards

Welcome to another Sentimental Sunday!
Thanks so much to everyone who played along in last week's 
Monochromatic challenge.  I am late posting the winners post, I am sorry.  I have been extremely ill and my new medication is really intolerant to my system. So I will do my best to have it up this afternoon for you all. 

Be sure to stop back on Wednesday and see who our random winner is and who has been chosen to be in our Top 3!

This week's Sponsor is:



This week's challenge is:
Shaker Cards
(plus a sentiment)

As usual, our crackerjack design team has been busily creating some projects that we hope will inspire you to join in our challenge this week:

Angi



**************************************


When uploading to SCS, PCP, SNR, or other galleries, please use the keyword "sentimentalsundays" Thank you!

2 comments:

Suze said...

Hope you feel a lot better soon.

Pamellia said...

Thank you for another wonderful challenge and the gorgeous DT inspiration! :)