Sunday, May 3, 2015

Challenge #257: Work It Out!!!

Good morning!!!
With summer just around the corner, I know some of us are working hard on that Summer body!!
Or we know someone that working hard at it for a long time.
So this week, lets see those workout cards... Let's send some encouragement.

This weeks theme is: 
Work It Out!!
(Don't forget your sentiment!!!)

This week we are excited to a brand new sponsor with us this week: 
Now check out the beautiful cards created by the design team using these beautiful images from our sponsor this week.

**************************

3 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

What a fun theme! I love the cards you made! Fit Kitty is not so fit any more but I love these fitness-related images! I clicked on the link for Paola's Papers but it went to ADFD - thought you might want to change it. The link to the Etsy Store works fine so that's the one I'll check out.

Fabiola said...

i'm so glad to be in your top3 girls, i love to play with you, thanks so much, blessing

Sheila said...

I won your last challenge and have tried contacting you twice but am not getting a response. Is there a problem girls?