Sunday, April 12, 2015

Challenge #254: No SENTIMENT!!!

Good morning!!!
Did you miss us?  Well we missed you all, but we needed a little break to be with our families over Easter/Spring break.  We've also been talking about implementing some new changes to the Sentimental Sundays Challenges.  Everything is still in the air at the moment, so well will continue as normal til further notice!  :)  We will, however; be running a DT call in a few weeks.  So if you'd like join us, here is your chance to throw your name in the hat!

This weeks challenge is:

No SENTIMENT


This is the FIRST time EVER...EVER, this challenge has EVER taken place here at Sentimental Sundays!!  So please enjoy it!!!  Any cards WITH sentiments will be removed!!

We would like to welcome a new sponsor to Sentimental Sundays.
Fairy Tangle Art
We are so grateful for the opportunity.
She (Norma) is also offering a 10% discount to all our readers til Saturday.
Here is a little background on this amazing lady: 
"The magic of nature is what inspires me. From the little hummingbirds that visit my garden in summer to the great horned owls heard throughout the winter nights...there is magic in the air!
I've been involved in the arts all my life, painting, drawing, creating. Favorites are ACEO's (Art Card Editions & Originals), Zentangle® & Zentangle Inspired Art, and other Original Small Works of Art (OSWOA) These days, I mainly work in graphite, color pencil and ink.
I love fairies and fantasy - mermaids, dragons, fae of all kinds. Discovering the art of Zentangle about 3 years ago, I began incorporating "tangles" into my fantasy drawings and thus "Fairy-Tangles™" was born. I received my Zentangle® Teacher Certification in October of 2011 at the 7th Zentangle Teacher Training program held in Providence, RI.
I am co-author with 3 other fabulous Zentangle artist/teachers for the book, The Art of Zentangle. You can also find several of my drawings available as Rubber Stamps through Sweet Pea Stamps....just Google Sweet Pea Stamps."
Here are some additional places to look for Fairy Tangle Art: 

Now check out the beautiful cards created by the design team using these beautiful images from our sponsor. 

6 comments:

Annie said...

oh my - wowza - love these designs and I had not heard of this lady till I saw this post. I will defo be buying something before the end of the week. Just love the designs - I also love the way on the Etsy shop there is a coloured version that so helps dipsticks like me who need a little help in our colour choices. Great work by design team too - now need to choose which images to buy. Eeeek not an easy job.
Ann xxx

Wendy said...

Love the DT samples this week. The stamps are beautifully drawn and colored. Thanks for the "no sentiment" challenge. It is really quite difficult to not add words!

AJ Bodine said...

Ladies, your projects are amazing this week, love them all!

Carol McCready said...

I just discovered your blog
after I purchase two of these Fairy Tangle Stamps.

Love what your design team created.

Milka Gubo said...

Beautiful creations DT :-D

Carla S. said...

Gorgeous DT projects! Thanks for the fun "no sentiment" challenge!