Sunday, April 19, 2015

Challenge #255: Animal Love

Good morning...actually it's afternoon now!!
I am going to make a great effort to have the winners post from the week before posted before the challenge goes live.  I've received several emails suggesting that the wait is too long and I am taking that into consideration; however, I want to make a point. Running this blog is done out of love.  We do not get paid to run this blog, our time is completely volunteer.  So if we are running late with our posts, be patient with us.  We do have families and here at Sentimental Sundays...Family is FIRST!  So with that being said..Last weeks winners have been posted and here is this weeks challenge. 

This weeks challenge is:
Animal Love

We are delighted to welcome Jenn back as a sponsor.  we LOVE her image and and know that you you will too.

Now check out the beautiful cards created by the design team using these beautiful images from our sponsor. 

3 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

Aw, what adorable DT cards! I love animals! I'm sure I'll be back to play along - thank you for a fun challenge theme! And I agree... family comes first!

Bunny said...

Cute DT cards. Thank you for the challenge.

D- said...

Thanks so much for the fun challenges and a place where we can share our art.
Family does come first ALWAYS.
I loVe that you give each win it's own post with photos so the winners have their time to shine. Those posts take time to create. I appreciate the time you all take to bring us a fun place to share.
Crafty hugs,
Dawn
DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot